viernes, 15 de agosto de 2008

Back in Business / De regreso a los negocios

I haven't posted anything since July 22. Even though it is summer, I didn't went on vacations. I moved to a beautiful new place in this very trendy neighbourhood in Mexico City. And due to this, I was having some problems with my WiFi at my new home. But i'm back and with tons of new images. I give you one of my favorites to make up for these three weeks. I found this image long ago, but I hadn't created the right post to include it and now is the right time. Enjoy!

No he posteado nada desde julio 22. A pesar de ser verano, no me fui de vacaciones. Sólo me mude a un nuevo y hermoso departamento en un barrio muy trendy de la Ciudad de Mexico. Y es por esta casa nueva que tuve problemas con mi conexión de internet inalambrico. Pero ya estoy de vuelta y con una gran cantidad de imagenes. Les regalo una de mis favoritas para redimirme por esas tres semanotas. La encontré hace ya algún timepo, pero no había creado el post indicado para incluirla, pero creo que ahora es el momento justo. ¡Disfrútenlo!



Handsome, classy, strong and hairy. Look at his beautifull eyes. And PLEASE look at his amazing ass and legs. The trunk has the perfect length.

Guapo, con clase, bien formado y velludo. Por favor vean sus ojo. Y POR FAVOR fíjense en su trasero y piernas. El traje de baño tiene el largo perfecto.

No hay comentarios: