lunes, 25 de agosto de 2008

Amazingly sexy, hairy and experimented / Asombrosamente sexy, velludo y experimentado

I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw this guy. His name is Farhad and apparently he is a model from New York. He has one of the sexiest hairy chest I've ever seen, with big nipples. And his face, serious, manly and arab like is perfect for his body, lean and hairy. Amazing abs covered with this very light but dark layer of hair. But what makes him totally irresistible for me are the gray hairs in his temple. The mix between sexyness and experience is a great turn on in me. Maybe i should post something in the future about this.

No podía creerlo la primera vez que vi a este cuate. Su nombre es Farhad y aparentemente es modelo en New York. Tiene uno de los pechos velludos más sexys que he visto, con grandes pezones rojos. Su cara, seria, varonil y del tipo arabe combina perfectamente con un cuerpo marcado y velludo. Su impresionante abdomen está cubierto con una delgada capa de vello obscuro. Pero lo que hace totalmente irresistible son las canas en la sien. La mezcla de sensualidad y experiencia me resulta muy atractiva. Quizá deba hacer un post sobre eso en un futuro.





No hay comentarios: