jueves, 12 de junio de 2008

Show me! III

Again, two examples of my favorite sport: body hair glancing!

This image is extremely sexy. The guy almost lying in the car seat with the open shirt showing his hairy chest. I like his nipples and the mouth open like he is about to say something... I wonder where the model and the photographer headed after this picture.

Dos ejemplos más de mi deporte favorito: ¡vistazos de vello corporal!

Esta imágen es extremedamente sensual. Este cuate esta casi acostado con la camisa abierta mostrando su pelo en pecho. Me gustan sus pezones y la boca entreabierta como si estuviera a pundo de decir algo... me pregunto a dónde se dirigieron el modelo y el fotógrafo después de tomar esta foto.



Thank you hairy lean guy! Your body is amazing and I love the long hair in your chest and abs. I also like your armpits. You probably need a suntan, but when you have this kind of body hair is pigmented skin is not a must.

¡Gracias hombre fuerte y velludo! Tu cuerpo es asombroso y me encanta el vello largo de tu pecho y abdomen. También me gustan tus axilas. Probablemente necesites broncearte un poco, pero cuando tienes este tipo de vello y cuerpo, la piel pigmentada no es obligatoria.

No hay comentarios: