viernes, 18 de abril de 2008

Furry Arms Friday

I'm not only a fan of hairy chests. I think that there are some parts of the man's body that are sexier with the right amount of hair, like the arms.

Look at these guy arms. I want to hug him and play all the afternoon with his body hair. The look he has, so green and so deep, makes me want to see it closer. And the shadows that cover the rest of the body leaves a lot to our imagination...

No sólo soy fan de los pectorales velludos. Creo que hay partes del cuerpo de un hombre que son más sexys con la cantidad correcta de pelo, como los brazos.

Vean los brazos de este cuate. Quiero abrazarlo y jugar toda la tarde con el vello de su cuerpo. La mirada, tan verde y profunda que me hacen desear tenerlo más cerca. Y las sombras que cubren el resto del cuerpo deja mucho a la imaginación...

No hay comentarios: